Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sad news for Pressed Petals fans....

With such a heavy, heavy heart, I have this news to share with you.

Alamama of Pressed Petals Designs has decided to retire from designing. I'm sad because I have been a fan of her layouts in ScrapMatters since forever and has learned a lot from her creativity. That's why I said yes right away when she asked if I want to join her CT.

I only had a little more than a month to work with her products but I can honestly say that I love each and every one of them and also am very satisfied with all the layouts I made with her stuff. Now, I mustn't make this too sad a post because eventhough the time was short, it's full of great memories and it's a privilege to know Alamama herself as well as all the nice and talented ladies in her CT.

What can I say now except...Thank you so much! I wish you the best for all you are doing and planning to do in the future. I'll continue to be a fan and be inspired by your art as always!! :)

Let us all give her the best good-bye gift! Alamama's Pressed Petals Designs is now having a huge retirement sale over at ScrapMatters. Everything in her store (except collab kits) are now 50% off, so go there and get your hands on all her creative and delicate products fast!! And on the way there, why don't we drop by Alamama's blog to leave her some kind words and wish her good luck as well? :)


1 comment:

Pressed Petals said...

thanks! you're too kind!