Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For Dunia: news, kits, and layouts!

A lot is going on for Dunia right now and I'm here to spread the words! :)

Dunia Designs is leaving Zig Zag Scraps (to become exclusive at DigiScrappersBrasil) so she's having a 50% sales for her whole store at ZZS. Grab the fabulous products before October 31!


* * * * *

She's also having a few lovely kits out recently. This one, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a collaboration with Rubia of Studio Basic, so you can rest assured that the kit is certainly fun, funky, and fabulous! Templates and a set of alpha are also included!


For some reasons, I always find myself using Dunia's kits for my hubby's cute little grand niece Deandré's pictures. I feel that Dee's playful personality goes with Dunia's style so well. So here is Dee's fun day at the beach, scrapped with this great kit. I used Studio Basic's template (included in the kit) too!


* * * * *

Another one is a relaunched kit for Christmas, Christmas Wishes collab kit by Dunia and Loreta Labarca (available at DigiScrappersBrasil and MScraps)!! Honestly, I love the kit so much and have loved it since I saw it last year. If you celebrate X'mas at home, this one is for you. It's so versatile and has so much to play and be creative with.


I made a page with this kit last year, using a picture of Yuri, Dunia's handsome son. He was such a perfect model for a perfect Christmas celebration!!


The quote in the layout belongs to Burton Hills. It says, 'The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.'

So true. Don't you agree? :)

No comments: