Friday, October 15, 2010

A Perfect Day to ...

It's a perfect day to ... insert your own verb there in the blank! :D For me, I guess I'll have to say it's a perfect day to write! I've been working on an article (IRL work) and now I'm making 2 back-to-back blog posts for Anita's kits and then Rachelle's while hubby is having his perfect snore in bed behind me. LOL

* * * * *

Let's start with a good news about Anita! Designs by Anita is featured at The Daily Digi and I feel so excited for her. It is such a wonderful site where I learn a lot about graphic techniques and also about digiscrapbooking design business from. One thing you will get to learn more about today is Anita herself! This article, In the Designer's Studio with Anita, will give you an inside peek about who she is and how she works. I find it really interesting and fun to read!

Anita has created a new and exclusive kit to include in the Digi Files#22 along with products from other well-known designers. This kit by Anita is called "A Perfect Day" which is so perfectly stunning in everyway!


Here is what I made with it:


Journaling reads:
We found a cute little cafe near our holiday house in Rayong
so we decided to stop for snack and, of course, an inpromptu photo session.

We took turns taking pictures.
Then we set the camera on tripod to shoot us together.
The brief quality time was such a perfect moment for us.

* * * * *

Being such a totally efficient and hyper creative designer :) , Anita also has this very useful and cool set of Grungy Masks out this week at MScraps and Two Little Pixels!


And this is my layout using one of the Grungy Masks with a little bit of A Perfect Day!


I used a picture of Neill and Grandma over the Sirikit dam in Uttaradit, taken when Neill was participating in a sports tournament there last year. I like the shape and lines of the bridge and I like the depth of focus in this photo. It fits the masks perfectly and I'm really satisfied with the outcome. They really are "best friends"in a sense and I feel so blessed for that. :)

No comments: