Friday, December 24, 2010

Big Christmas Blogtrain from Val's Gals

Hi there!

I know, I know. I've been a bad blogger. So much as been going on in my life it's even hard for me to keep up. So I decided not to burden you by blogging about it. ;) Nah, not really. Just haven't got a lot of free time lately. One of my resolutions for the new year is definitely to blog more often. I always tended to leave it until there's too much to talk about, and that makes the posts too long, and that makes me too lazy to blog, and that makes me leave it until I have more time to blog, and that makes the list of things to talk about even longer, and thus begins the shameful cycle again. Hope I can cure myself soon. :D

*****

Anyway, you must have come here from Laurie's blog! We have a great thing going today. It's the Big Christmas Blogtrain by Val C. Designs' Creative Team. See this ad here (so beautifully made by Corinna aka Ruebchensmum) for more details. And... my dear French visitors, French text is provided below ;)



Today we have a blogtrain with wonderful prizes to win. All you have to do is follow the train, collect the words given on the different blog and post the sentence that results from these words in the comment section of Val's blog.
Aujourd'hui il y a un blogtrain avec des superbes prix à gagner. Tout ce qu'il faut faire, c'est suivre le blogtrain, collecter les mots qui sont donnés sur les différents blogs et poster la phrase qui résulte des mots donnés dans le coin comments sur le blog de Val C.

And here are my words:
Et voici mon mot:

"and to say"



Okay, I didn't have to do this but hey, it's fun! So I scrapped the words as well. I used Val C. Designs' kit Daily and Daily alpha for it. ;)


Now take those words and keep on to Eszter's blog, collect the whole sentence and leave it at the comment part in Val's blog! (If you get lost along the way and didn't get all the words for the sentence, you can always go back to start over again from Corinna's blog.)

I wish you all good luck and have the best holiday with your loved ones!!! :)

Maintenant, prenez ces mots et de garder sur le blog d'Eszter, de recueillir toute la phrase et de le laisser à la partie commentaire dans le blog de Val! (Si vous vous perdez en chemin et n'a pas obtenu tous les mots de la phrase, vous pouvez toujours revenir en arrière pour recommencer sur le blog de Corinna.)

Je vous souhaite à tous bonne chance et ont les meilleures vacances avec vos proches!!!
:)

1 comment:

Ella said...

Pom, I like when you put some french sentences in your blog ;))))
I really understand you, when you say not having the time. I'me in the same situation...well we will see how is 2011 concerning the free time ;)
I wish all the best for you and your family my dear.
Joyeux Noël, et beaucoup de bonheur !