Sunday, December 5, 2010

All for Anita :)

Let's just see some nice things today. Or I hope you'd think they're nice. ;) Of course I'm talking about my scrapbooking pages! I've been a bad blogger and haven't shown them in a long while. The digital backlog is piling up BIG TIME!

Today it's all about Anita. :) These following LOs are from Designs by Anita's kits throughout November to early December. I'll start from the most recent and work my way backwards.

* * * * *

Snow - from A Winter's Day kit @ Mscraps and Two Little Pixels
(used with a template from Dunia Designs' An Easy Way 1 to 5)



* * * * *

Love
- The picture is from my in-law's wedding day. :) Aren't they gorgeous together?
from True Love kit @ Mscraps and Two Little Pixels (used with a template by Biancka for a challenge at MScraps)



* * * * *

Best Thing - Now this is from MY engagement party all those years ago. :)
from Little Thoughts kit @ Mscraps and Two Little Pixels (used with Anita's Grungy Masks set)



* * * * *

In Grandma's Hands - Just wanted to make some pages documenting Neill's bond with his Khun Yai :)
The page is inspired by 'That's My Boy' by dlhoffer
I used Persistent kit @ Mscraps and Two Little Pixels
with Anita's Frame It In No.2 (CU) @ MScraps and Two Little Pixels on the right page



* * * * *

So, don't forget to visit Anita's store, where many more of her fantastic products are waiting. :)

I'll be back very soon with more pages to show here. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ella said...

You know, Pom, I like coming here, discovering your pages (I've seen already some ;) ) and just do : "wooww", because they are really beautiful.
I really appreciate the first one. I like the color given to the pictures of your boy. You will explain me how you do that ?
I wish you a nice sunday !