Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'll be in Doodelle's Studio, Studio...

An America's Got Talent hardcore fan would surely recognise that the title of this blog post is a reference to Sponjetta Parrish's memorable performance on the show. Boy, those were 3 and a half minutes of pure fun and it gave me a great laugh and a good night's sleep! (If you click to see the clip, make sure you watch the second half. Nick was absolutely hilarious!!)



Okay, the reason I thought of Sponjetta's performance is because...... Designs by Doodelle is a guest Studio Girl at ScrapbookGraphics for November!!! I know, I know... The !'s are redundant since I'm blogging about this so late and most of you knew it already. LOL Well, I'm still excited abut this great gig and Rachelle totally deserves it! So...shall we take a look at what she has in her studio, studio, this month then? :D

* * * * *

Abundant Grace is the first product of Studio Doodelle I got to play with. It's a whimsical and creative Fall and Thanksgiving kits rolled into one. I just love how my layout with the kit turned out.




Rachelle also has this seperate set of Silver Charms that will compliment the kit and you can easily mix and match it with many others.


* * * * *

Then there's Tickle, this fun and goofy kit that would just make you smile along when you see a page made with it! And I had JUST the perfect series of photos for it too. ;)


Journaling reads: May 20, 2010
These photos were taken the day Neill pulled one of his front teeth out.
Yep. Pulled.
It had been wobbling for a while and we were planning to see the dentist about it.
Then one day he turned and said, 'Look, Mom! No blood at all!!'
He was so proud of himself that he, literally, pulled it off all by himself! LOL


There is also a seperate set of frames, Tickle My Fancy Frames, that are just gorgeous for all kinds of layouts!


* * * * *

The latest kit of Designs by Doodelle/Studio Doodelle I got to play with is the romantic and chic mini-kit Affections. (Available at both MScraps and ScrapbookGraphics!) I chose to use it with a picture of Dunia's beautiful twin daughters, Rafa and Duda, who turned 9 months old on November 4. It came out just like I hoped, so soft and tender. :) The page earned a GSO at DigiShopTalk too.


( *** Please note this modification (by me) - The hand-drawn butterfly sticker offered in the kit was used as a mask to make the pierced paper butterfly in the above layout. *** )


Still need more creative inspiration? Visit Rachelle's (Designs by Doodelle's) blog to see other fabulous pages created by her Creative Souls -- my Soulsistahs!! :D

Oh!! And to end this blog post with a great news. Rach has prepared a special exclusive gift for Studio Doodelle customers who purchase from her store at SBG for the whole month of November! Look below, isn't it so gorgeous and useful? Don't miss it, ladies! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG That was so funny! I'm really missing a lot by not watching TV much these days. Now I can't get "Studio, Studio" out of my head!

Thank you Pom! See ya in my studio, studio..