Sunday, September 13, 2009

Layouts galore, episode II


4 more layouts from me. I'm really trying to work as fast as I can, have to finish 26 pages before Sep, 15. Why the rush, and what the heck it is with all the white space in the pages??? I'll definitely answer all that later. Believe me, it's not all I can do! There's a reason for it!!!



"Self Portraits"

Journaling reads:
Neill can play with a camera for hours on end.
And his favorite object to shoot is none other than himself.
We're never quite sure whether he really loves taking pictures
or just enjoys looking at himself so much.


Credits:
Template by Michelle Filo (with love by mushy)
All papers and elements from So Funky by Chriscrap Designs
Red alpha by Chriscrap Designs




"Great Power"
Credits:
The Everyday kit by Megan Turnidge
Brush: HPsigns




"My Sunshine"
Credits:
Scraplift from 'Be yourself' by Valé of valeetjules.canalblog.com
Photo mask by Bouille
Textured overlay by Delicious Scraps
Flowers from Little Tweeters freebie by Lien Clickphoto Designs
Wordart by LieN Clickphoto Designs



"Love"
Credits:
All papers and elements from Winter Treasure by Akizo Designs
Love wordart by Choukette





This last two layouts are definitely the favorites of mine so far.
They came out just how I love it. Clean, simple, and focused.

Work! Work! Work!!!

1 comment:

PaMam said...

Oh....you work very hard for this rush time but be glad that your job is so great.

I love them all.