Friday, September 4, 2009

"Now you see them! Now you don't!"

I was trying to scrap a page that looks like something Neill would have done himself, and I thought this cute little kit - Four Season by Ing - would be perfect for it. So when I finished this page I showed it to him. He just shook his head in silence and walked away. Obviously he wasn't too appreciative of my effort. :D


Credits:
8/4 Tuesday Template Challenge by Scrapmuss Designs
All papers and elements from Four Season MiniKit by Ingrid Lim
Yellow pencil zigzag line by AnnaBV Designs

Journaling reads:
- June 20, 09 -Neill went to see the dentist and had his first (already wobbling) bottom front teeth removed. The whole process lasted less than 5 minutes but he was crying non-stop for almost an hour. Just when we're about to
drive out of the clinic, though, he turned around to stare at his Mama with his still-teary eyes and said,

"I think that went quite well, huh, Mama?"



I'm off to bed now. My throat is so sore it's killing me. Urrgghh!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

what a wondeful layout! I like colorful pages!

(Don't you think my comments start to sound boring lately, LOL)

What can I say, I just love how you scrap :D And thanks for leading me to i.scrap :) She has great designs.

PaMam said...

Bye bye Neill's first teeth eiei.

I love the sun hiding behind the clound for this post. And Neill's acting for the first pic. it's just match with the spiderman on his t-shirt.

Kiss kiss...