Friday, September 4, 2009

"Now you see them! Now you don't!"

I was trying to scrap a page that looks like something Neill would have done himself, and I thought this cute little kit - Four Season by Ing - would be perfect for it. So when I finished this page I showed it to him. He just shook his head in silence and walked away. Obviously he wasn't too appreciative of my effort. :D


Credits:
8/4 Tuesday Template Challenge by Scrapmuss Designs
All papers and elements from Four Season MiniKit by Ingrid Lim
Yellow pencil zigzag line by AnnaBV Designs

Journaling reads:
- June 20, 09 -Neill went to see the dentist and had his first (already wobbling) bottom front teeth removed. The whole process lasted less than 5 minutes but he was crying non-stop for almost an hour. Just when we're about to
drive out of the clinic, though, he turned around to stare at his Mama with his still-teary eyes and said,

"I think that went quite well, huh, Mama?"



I'm off to bed now. My throat is so sore it's killing me. Urrgghh!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

what a wondeful layout! I like colorful pages!

(Don't you think my comments start to sound boring lately, LOL)

What can I say, I just love how you scrap :D And thanks for leading me to i.scrap :) She has great designs.

PaMam said...

Bye bye Neill's first teeth eiei.

I love the sun hiding behind the clound for this post. And Neill's acting for the first pic. it's just match with the spiderman on his t-shirt.

Kiss kiss...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the bloger that I do learn something from it. Wedding day is readlly a very important day in our life, so we should charish it and wear the most exclusive pearl necklaces, having beautiful pearl set to decorate the hair, also wearing nice pearl necklace with pendant and freshwater pearl pendant.